Sunday, February 11, 2007

Weekend Jabber, and a Meme

Dale is taking the day off...he reminded me that even busy pooches need their break from modeling!

Introducing a new feature on One Hot Stove: A free, easy-to-sign-up E-mail subscription. This is for anyone who would like to like new posts delivered to their inbox. This system only sends out mails once a day, so it may take up to a day to get a new post. Your e-mail address is always safe and secure, no danger of spammers here! So, sign up if you wish! On the right side-bar, just below my profile, you can type in your e-mail address and click on "subscribe me".

I tried two new recipes from the bloggers last week: One was Chili Paneer from Hooked on Heat. What an easy and delicious dish! In my home, we get frequent cravings for "Indian-Chinese" and this was the perfect side-dish to a vegetable-noodle stir-fry. Next time, I will try it with tofu.
The other recipe was Carrot-Ginger Soup from What's For Lunch, Honey? It was the perfect way to use up a bunch of carrots left in the frig...warm, comforting and nourishing for a winter night. This recipe was part of JFI: Ginger. See the delicious round-up here, and many thanks to Rosie for hosting this JFI!

Karen of FamilyStyle Food tagged me for this meme:

Five Things Most People Don't Know About Me...
1. I love eating breakfast foods for dinner and leftover dinner for breakfast.
2. I love TV and hate movies. I watch one movie every year on average, but hundreds of hours of TV.
3. My all-time favorite sitcom is M*A*S*H.
4. Zoos depress me.
5. I wake up at 5:00 am every day.

Want to share 5 things most people don't know about you? Consider yourself tagged!

5 comments:

  1. hi nupur,it was interesting to read little known facts about a well known person. shows yr love for animals ,disciplined lifestyle and no wastage attitude .hi nice meeting you again....luv,yoma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yoma, you can stop teasing me NOW :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow 5AM, no wonder you are so productive with the blog. I wish I was as disciplined as you...

    Funny thing that my TV hours are mostly movie time than anything else!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nupur

    That was a short and sweet meme. I wake up at 5.00 AM too.

    I think you should start a blog event for the A-Z event. All of us can send in recipes too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ditto on number one, Nupur, and on M*A*S*H.

    And how much fun you're turning A-Z veggies into a contribution event! I can't wait to participate :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment- I try to respond to every single one.